On Sep 21, 9:21 pm, Tobias Beer <beertob...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Didn't PMario have something to make lists sortable? Would be
> interesting to see if or if not this ToDoTiddler can be easily
> enhanced to being sortable.
>
> Cheers, Tobias.
I had a short look at the tiddlers content. It is a very interesting
construction. But it is not really a list(ul,li), that's displayed.
<snipped all the technical stuff :)>

The main problem is, that the jQuery UI library is a monster. About
200k Byte allready minified. That's why I made my XList sorting stuff
as a browser bookmark and LoadRemote.

Stripping down the UI library that it only supports drag and drop
sorting it will need about 80k.
Is it worth to add this amount of size?

As Tiziano wrote in the first post
>it's essential in his structure, ... <snip>
And the tricky handling to add and remove items is basic but
effective.

Adding d&d sorting will make it more complicated (programmers view).
But it can be done.

Is there no plugin, which does this allready?

have fun!
mario