Hi Martin,

I think Eric's transclusions provide awill fairly good benchmark as to
what others might as well (want to) accomplish and thus require
parameter evaluation.

As I said, these transclusions essentially are like plugins and  from
my point of view should be treated in the context of security measures
on TiddlySpace just like anything tagged systemConfig ...in the case
that parameter evaluation is being used in a transclusion.

Cheers, Tobias.