TonG ha scritto:
Hi Tiziano,

I like your "To do" tiddler very much.
It's a pleasure...

Inspired by AAA I tried your tiddler in a tabbed interface - one "Todo
do" tiddler per tab - but that does not work.
I get a TypeError: Form is undefined.

Do you think it is possible to modify your "To do" tiddler so that it
works in a tabbed interface?

Yes, I'm working to allow the tiddler to be included with tiddler, slider and also tabs macros.

It's not ready yet, but look for my next post, when I'll post the link for the new version.

other improvements included:
lock/unlock the input form;
actions for remove, edit, move items;
items stored as unordered list;
automatic recognition of internal links;
code cleanup;

regards
--
tiziano de togni