Hello,

I am wanting to set up a shared academic logbook for a project lasting
a couple of months. Ideally it would be as follows:

1) My blog/journal: regular (semi-daily) briefs of work done (each one
a tiddler);
2) A small number of other users would have access to the logbook, and
can add their own entries or comment on mine / each other's;
3) The journal generates something like an RSS feed so the non-main
collaborators do not need to login to the logbook to check what's
happening. (Presumably each feed entry should only be generated at the
end of the day, so that editing a journal tiddler during the same day
doesn't send off an entry each time.)

Is this possible? I was playing around with TiddlySpace just now,
looks great but I can't immediately see how to do (3) nor how
commenting (2) would be best done.

The logbook would not just contain journal entries, but also function
as a type of mindmap, hence my hope that this can be done within the
TiddlyWiki framework (which is new to me).

Any ideas much appreciated -- thanks,

~P