Hello, I've got a few more questions on the RSS feed:

1) When I tick "Generate an RSS feed when saving changes" in "Advanced
Options" it says above the options table that "These options are saved
in cookies in your browser". So each time I clear my browser cookies
I'd have to re-enable RSS feed generation? Does it make any difference
that the wiki is hosted on TiddlySpace rather than locally?

2) On TiddlySpace, what would be the address of the RSS feed? Is there
some way to add an RSS symbol to the page that leads to this address?

3) Tobias, I definitely want to do what you suggest, to only put
'journal' tagged tiddlers into the feed. But where do I find the
generateRss() function to change?

4) Will this send a feed entry whenever I /edit/ a 'journal' tiddler
or only when I /create/ one? Maybe to increase control, I should use
another tag ('RSSentry') which I'd only add to the tiddler once I'm
happy for it to go into the feed?

Many thanks,

~P