@FND

> After generating the feed,
>a plugin could PUT it in a tiddler with
>  tiddler.fields["server.content-type"] =
> "application/atom+xml";
>(or "application/rss+xml" if need be)

Great! Will try that tomorrow. As for atom feeds, would there be an
existing TiddlyWiki generator equivalent to generateRss that can be
adapted for TiddlySpace? I am actually not familiar with how to
construct either. So if there's a noticeable difference between the
two, some existing code would be nice.

@P

I have yet to see private feeds or authentication layers to servers
feeding atom/rss, although there's something to them.

FND's idea is definetely workable in that you can make feeds available
by having the output written into a dedicated tiddler by a plugin like
BetterRssHack. I could, for example even set up a <<feed>> macro that
displays a button which when clicked allows you to publish a feed
depending on any specified tags, for example.

Cheers, Tobias.