Hello,

I continue my newbie's ramble in TiddlySpace, this time through
'image' area.

I understand how to get images in a tiddler like so:
http://glossary.tiddlyspace.com/#[[image%20tiddlers]]

But:
1) Using <<image myImageTiddler width:xx height:yy>>, for a bitmap
image width and height seem to /scale/, whereas for an SVG they seem
to /crop/. Is that right? How to scale SVG?

2) How does one use EditTemplateFieldsPlugin to set the
"server.content-type" field manually? Is this considered a bit of a
hack? It would seem faster than using <<binaryUpload>> if you have the
image as a base64 string rather than a local file.

3) Using the cool SVG Editor (http://alexhough.tiddlyspace.com/#[[SVG
%20Editor]]%20Diagram) in my space when I hit "create new SVG tiddler"
and copy the drawing's source there, the tiddler doesn't show as an
image (but rather as the code). Is it because it's missing the image
flag in the server.content-type field?

4) I was rather hoping for a plugin that allows editing an SVG image
already present in the space. As in: I have a tiddler about a party
that incorporates an SVGimage tiddler with two balloons (or bottles).
Let's party harder. I click on 'open' (button next to the image in the
party tiddler?); this opens the image in an editor where I add dozens
of balloons/bottles; I hit 'save' (somewhere), and the plugin takes
care of putting the modified code in the existing SVGimage tiddler. Is
something like this possible?

cheers,

~P