Can someone explain this a little more? I am a heavy TW user, light
tiddlyspot user, and new TiddlySpave user.  I uploaded my TW to a
TiddlySpace as an experiment, liked it, but kept updating my local
version.  Now I am considering doing all my work on the TiddlySpace
version, but i want to replace what is currently there with my most
recently updated local TW.  I don't really understand the idea of
putting tiddlers in different spaces, how spaces work with other, and
the relationship of my spaces to other users' spaces.  Also, what is
the easiest way just to get my updated local TW onto TiddlySpace.
With www.tiddlyspot it was easy to simply upload and overwrite with a
new version.
thanks.