@Yakov
Your ideas are very interesting.

@tobias
On Oct 18, 9:36 pm, Tobias Beer <beertob...@googlemail.com> wrote:
snip
> On the other hand, I really wouldn't know (yet) where one would have
> to hook that handler, probably when wikifying a transcluded tiddler or
> when rendering a slider or tabs. It would also be good if all these
> instances would use the same CTRL-CLICK handler, or double-click if
> you must.
I think you are right with the parser. Since transclusions are handled
recursively, it may be tricky, to find the right position. see more
detailed Idea below.

snip
> So essentially I would see at least the three following applications
> for this kind of behaviour:
> 1) transclusions
> 2) sliders
> 3) tabs
I am sure, that there will be requests, if someone uses 3rd party
plugins, that are using transclusions. eg: NestedSlidersPlugin
But if the right place for the new code is choosen, it should still
work.

> On the other hand, you can always use hidden sections to have the
> slider with its contents or a tabset with its contents in one and the
> same tiddler.
I don't like to use this mechanism, by default. Because it generates
big tiddlers. I allways try to keep them as small as possible.

====
Idea:
1) The core transclusion parser knows, when it reads a new tiddlers
text, that is introduced by <<tiddler>> macro.
So it could create a jquery .data() object and append the
transcluded.tiddler.title to the tiddlers display.

2) A new edit button could have a look, if transcluded.tiddler.title
are available and display a list of possible tiddlers, that can be
opened.

3) Since wikified transclusions are covered inside a <span> with a
tiddler attribute, it should be also possible, to highlight the text,
when an "open list entry" is hovered.

3.1) or display the text inside an additional popup

====
I'll also have a closer look at the parser.

have fun!
mario