Hi,

I have got a question on Udo's (Abego's) formtiddler plugin or
suggestions for possible alternatives.  I want to use a form to create
boilerplate tiddlers to be filled in without explicitely switching
into editing mode.  In formtiddlerplugin everything is wrapped into:

 <input name=userName type=text /><br/>

formtiddler parses the input elements and constructs a form.  My
problem is that i want expandable input elements, as for example in a
todo list:

 <input name=todo1 type=text /><br/>
 <input name=todo2 type=text /><br/>
 <input name=todo3 type=text /><br/>
 <input name=todo4 type=text /><br/>

AND MAYBE MORE TODO

Basically I want the user to be able to click on an add todo item
button and another form input field would be created.  Any idea how to
do this?

yours,

Vlak