Hi there,

forgive me if this is an obvious question, but I have not been keeping
up with the whole tiddlyspace phenomenon.

1.  Is tiddlyspace pretty much a "tiddlyweb version" of tiddlyspot?
i.e. I could plunk my tiddlyspot TW right in there and it would just
work, and its planned to be there for the long run?
2.  If that's the case, is there an existing (read "easy") way to
allow the public to add comments to tiddlers on a TW there I'd be
using as a blog of sorts?

Thanks,
Dave