> I've been reading about filed values and how to get specific tiddlers
> with certain field values. My question is this: is a combination of
> tags + fET more useful and powerfull than field values + fET?

This is a very interesting question and one I have heard debated a few
times before.
I think that performance wise they are very similar so it comes down
to personal preference.

I know that some people prefer to use fields when they hold data that
can be considered secondary or meta data about the main content of the
tiddler. And they use tags when the tags add contextual data to the
content. This is probably an approach I prefer too. If the data will
add something useful for the reader then I'll use a tag where as if it
is something that is used used by the computer/system then i'll use a
field for that.

It's a thinker and don't think there is a definite right or wrong
really.

Colm