> It should be a showcase and example of excellence for TW.
> [...]
> I don't see anything wrong in moving to tiddlyspace. If anything it
> shall rejuvenate the documentation process.

Indeed, such a move would be quite welcome for the reasons stated.

However, having been the primary/sole maintainer of tiddlywiki.org until
recently, I've learned that diligently tracking changes is important.
Granted, this might be more important to me than for others (OCD and
all), but it still seems essential in this case.

While I'm no fan of MediaWiki in general, its recent changes feed[1] has
proven extremely useful.

TiddlySpace/TiddlyWeb does not yet have adequate (IMO) facilities for
efficiently and effectively tracking changes in detail. While three's
some experimental support for diffs in TiddlyWeb feeds, in my experience
that's very rudimentary[2] at this point (for a variety of technical and
conceptual reasons).

Obviously such concerns can be dismissed for those not suffering from
control issues, paranoia and misanthropy... It won't affect me directly
anymore, so I'm just sharing my experience - for science.

-- F.

[1] http://tiddlywiki.org/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&feed=atom
[2] e.g. no guarantee that every single revision will show up, visual
presentation is far from ideal, no convenient undo/rollback