Hi Andreas,
The easiest way I can think of, is using the SimpleSearchPlugin [1].
It displays a list of found tiddlers. If you click a tiddler, you get
your behaviour.
There are other search plugins too. eg. GotoPlugin [2] which you can
use instead of SimpleSearchPlugin.

-m

[1] http://devpad.tiddlyspot.com/#SimpleSearchPlugin
[2] http://www.tiddlytools.com/#GotoPlugin