Thinking out loud  + about hierarchies

When i am navigating my TW I'd like to have correlation between what is
above and below in terms of a hierarchy.
So if i open a tiddler that is relates to a subclass then it opens below,
and a superclass above.

When editing I use NewHerePlugin a lot.
The new tiddler is created above the existing one. This  is good in my eyes,
it appears like something is growing out of the old. If knowledge is a tree
then a new bud has grown, but also i like editing anything new at the top.
For consistency the newHere tiddler would open below and the meta class open
above.

Multiple hierarchies would be interesting. In the Viable System Model there
are hierarchies in many dimensions. So using tagging would not work. I was
thinking about how one might implement something like this in TW, so that I
can extend the maturity model I built on TW. I've had a few ideas thanks to
the thinning out loud going on in this thread.

== One up and one down, extensible dimensions ==

I was thinking if you could have a field for each dimension then to be able
to add a tiddler  either +1 or -1.
If a tiddler needed to occur in other hierarchies then a separate hierarchy
would have be created with a add new hierarchy field.

What happens when a level is deleted? I think it would be ok, because the
name is separate from the system tracking hierarchy, its not the same as
TagglyTagging.
It would be similar but in multiple dimensions.

I was thinking that perhaps a unique id could be used for the name of the
hierarchy field (it could be named for humans), but it would be sensible not
to have duplication.

I am sure someone more educated in computer science will be able to help
here???

Best wishes,
Alex Hough