> FireBug log show 29 errors the last one is "addPoint is not defined"....
>
> I dont know what append, it's like if the definition of function addpoint()
> it's
> not effective.
>
> <script>
 function addPoint() {
> </script>

Scripts that are invoked 'inline' (using InlineJavascriptPlugin) are
evaluated with a *local* scope.  As a result, functions declared
within a script block do not persist after the script is finished.  To
declare a function that can be used outside the script block, you
should change this:
  function addPoint() {
to:
  window.addPoint=function() {

This ensures that the function declaration is persistent, and can be
referenced using "addPoint()" in *any* code that is invoked
subsequently.

enjoy,
-e