Thank M. Shulman,

I tried it and it works.
Making global function causes a possibility of interaction inter-
tiddler.
If two tiddler have function with a similar name, the last function
loaded swipe the old.
This may be interesting, but overall, I understand the need to choose
names of different functions in different tiddlers.

Is there a way to make the the function available only in the tiddler?

Marc La Raison