Not that this is impossible... but I would think it's quite the
opposite from trivial.

Consider this: viewing and editing in probably every single Wiki or
CMS today simply do not go hand in hand as they might do in a WISYWIG
environment. So, you must know that what you're actually asking for is
nothing short from half the effort of creating a WYSIWYG environment.

Not even TiddlyWiki5 seems to try go down that road. It's just an
awful lot of work and code and I would think that neither the effort
nor the overhead is justified... although it might just seem nice to
have.

Perhaps in a watered down version one might be able to identify, where
- relative to the top-left corner of the tiddler someone has double-
clicked and then try to position the cursor in the editor in a line at
about that height. But I am not sure that this actually is helpful as
the markup might just incredibly differ from the generated output.

If you have tiddlers so big that finding the right spot gets hard, do
CTRL-C, enter EditMode, then hit CTRL-F followed by CTRL-V and hit F3
or ENTER or some equivalent until you are where you want to be.

My 5 cts.

Cheers, Tobias.