Hi Dani,

my TW conatins
5363 items, (17209502 bytes total), including 159 plugins enabled
(from 212 plugins total), 58 scripts and 3851 glossary items.

On local drive (USB) the load time is acceptable, but not from
Internet hosting (30 sec.)

Recently I have some troubles with "save changes": the changes aren't
saved, I have to copy them to an intermediate device, restart FireFox
and update the changes manually. I'm not quit sure if this due to TW
size or FF internal issues.

Cheers Michael