my cmdb, 1 master file with the structure (page templates, report
structure, etc), 8 includes files with effective tiddlers (around 6400
in total)
I load it regularly form my laptop or from a nginx powered server
10 sec for the first screen with FF4 from local drive, and 20 sec for
total load
15 sec for the first screen with FF4 from server and 30sec for total
load

This is due to the include mechanism. so the end-user doesn't seems to
wait too long .

I've tested the load of the full aggregate file from server, it take
3min

Split is one good solution to emulate speed

ph koenig