Eric,

I installed the plugins, but when reloading Tiddly, I receive the following
error from the plugin : "Error: SyntaxError: missing ; before statement"

I installed the plugin by copy-pasting all the parts of the code  here
http://www.tiddlytools.com/#MatchTagsPlugin (you separate them with
spaces), into one tiddler, tagging it by systemConfig
I installed other plugins the same way, and they did work

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Dani