Hi Dani

> I installed the plugin by copy-pasting all the parts of the code
> herehttp://www.tiddlytools.com/#MatchTagsPlugin(you separate them with
> spaces), into one tiddler, tagging it by systemConfig
> I installed other plugins the same way, and they did work
>
> Any ideas?

You probably didn't copy the entire plugin code this way (although I
understand that it seems logic to just copy the visible sections with
code...)
You must copy all the source from this plugin (click view/edit and
copy-paste all)...
It works even better if you use the import function in the backstage
(import from TiddlyTools url and select the single plugin from the
list)....this way you also copy the title of the plugin and the
tags...in one action.

Bauwe