Hi,
At you link, I can't see anything. All your tiddlers seem to be
private. You need to make them public, that we can see them. Only
those, which you want us to see, off course :)

Enter the backstage area and got to the "batch" tab.
There should be 2 tabs: "private" "public"

at the private tab select every tiddler we should see and "make
public".

If you log out, you'll see, what we can see, because we are no members
of your space.
===

Your link [2] should be: http://yl-test-upload.tiddlyspace.com/_safe
-m