Thanks Eric, but this doesn't work. I tested this with disabled
PasteUpPlugin and now I've updated it. Also, I can't edit any tiddler
that is not created, like the Root tiddler which appears first at the
page. There's a workaround, though -- I can create a tiddler with such
a name and edit it (while with existing shadowed tiddlers I have to
open them in another space, copy initial content and than edit). Yes,
I can edit them in another my space.

> Also, if you add the following to your EditTemplate:
> You can view/modify the values for the TiddlySpace custom fields
> assigned to each tiddler.  This enables you to hand-edit any missing
> values to "fix" those tiddlers so that they will get saved online.

Ok, I'll keep this in mind. But once more. the problem is not that I
can't *save* some tiddlers, I can't *open* them for editing.