I use mGSD at my job all day long and LOVE it. However, I'd like to
start collaborating more with peers and am afraid that the less
technical would be intimidated by the wiki syntax. I recently
discovered VisualTW and the amazing "wysiwyg" editing feature, and
managed to get it up and running on my hard drive. However, when I try
to import those plugins to mGSD, I can't get the "wysiwyg" or "write"
menu options to appear.

Has anyone been able to successfully combine these two amazing
TiddlyWiki adaptations? If not, would anyone like to try and then tell
about how you did it?