Hi Mans

Sorry to delay in responding.....you can see a copy of what I came up
with here - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/284644/Translating/Translating.html
- note that the portuguesplugin is still active...but if you click on
english (in the header) and then click on an englisg item you will be
the basic idea.

Thanks
Skye