Hi All
Maybe this is out there and I just can't find it... but I'm doing a
presentation next week for teachers on using a TiddlyWiki for class
websites.  I wanted to just include a brief bit about the history of the
Tiddlywiki project - when it started, how long before it "took off", why
Jeremy started it, maybe what he was thinking when he went open source with
it instead of making $oftware ("oh what the hell..." or "Fear me
Microsoft!"... :)

I just want a paragraph or so of that kind of information just to frame the
background of it.

Does anyone know where I might find this?  (Or Jeremy, if you see this,
maybe you could just write a quick paragraph on this :)

Thanks
Rich