Hi All
My thanks - this has been helpful and interesting!

I would recommend (in your spare time Jeremy) that you should formally
write something about this - I think TiddlyWiki is really amazing
software, and a good case study too for how open source can work :)

As for what I presented...  If you're interested see
http://www.psychpage.com/learning/im-not-crazy-about-ecollege-either-so-now-what.html

Basically, we have an impressively mediocre software to create course
websites, and I presented on using a tiddlywiki to create the guts of
the site for students, and then insert that into the course website
shell.  You can see the TiddlyWiki I've modified above.

Thanks all :)
Rich