Thanks everyone,

Although Tyler's version and Saq's version are named differently, and
Saq claims to be the author of his and documents it differently, it
does seem that they have an awful lot in common (not really having
reviewed the code, but judging from the examples [near identical] and
how they behave). Is it entirely fair of Saq to claim ownership of his
version..?

/Poul