Hi all,

Updated Firefox recently (Mac OSX 10.7, Firefox stable 6.0.1) and just
discovered that Eric's ImportTiddlers plugin does not work. All I get
is either '0 tiddlers' or '1 tiddler', which might be the URL itself
(the behaviour expected if the file is not correctly formatted)
Searching through the groups, I tried the following suggestions:

 - Disabled the plugin and used the bookmarklets version (http://
tiddlytools.com/#InstantBookmarklets) - Didn't work
- Reinstalled the plugin - Didn't work

So I got rid of the plugin altogether, and tried using Tiddlywiki
core's implementation of import tiddlers. To my surprise, that didn't
work either.

Both - the core and the plugin work perfectly in Safari. And, even
Camino.

Any ideas? Anyone else seeing the same problem?

Thanks,

Himanshu