Nice tools for language learning! And RandomTiddler should be useful
in some other areas too. What I would suggest is to put some examples
of usage as well. And perhaps divide those into pairs of tiddlers
(RandomTiddler and RandomTiddlerDocumentation, like in Eric's
TiddlyTools). This allows to keep one tiddler as small as it can be
(the plugin tiddler) and as detailed documentation as needed.

Some more details. First, if you learn vocabulary, the length of a
word can be a hint. Second, "Generate a random tiddler" is rather
misleading description, I'd say "include a random tiddler" or "A
tiddler macro analogue which includes a random tiddler".

Anyway, nice work! Let us know if you create more tools for language
learning, like quize generator or smth else.