Thanks very much for the feedback Reenen, it's greatly appreciated.

On this specific point
On Sep 6, 7:50 am, Reenen <rlau...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Other than the siteicon it's very hard (in fact I haven't seen how) to
> upload an image.

This is very useful, in the past we haven't always been great at
exposing all the useful functionality. This is something we really
want to rectify with our current focus on this first time experience.

To upload images you can use the uploader that can be found in the
backstage under the options tab, or you can use the uploader plugin.
To use the plugin create a tiddler with either
<<binaryUploadPublic>> in it to save the uploaded images to public
or
<<binaryUploadPrivate>> to save them privately.

The macro does accept some other parameters, which if you are
interested you can read about[1]

Hope that helps, and thanks once again for your's

Colm

[1] - http://macros.tiddlyspace.com/binaryUpload%20macro