I finally have my solution, following this thread :
http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/e619a7c7fbd131b9/377912dfbf9c053e?show_docid=377912dfbf9c053e#

And with this adapted code to obtain what I wanted in MainMenu:

<script>
   var title=new Date().formatString("YYYY-0MM-0DD");
   var tid=store.getTiddler(title);
   if(!tid)
store.saveTiddler(title,title,"",config.options.txtUserName,new
Date(),["journal", new Date().formatString("YYYY-0MM")],{});
   story.displayTiddler(null,title);
</script>

Problem solved, thanks.