Hi - Sorry for the delay in responding:

On Oct 29, 2:22 pm, Yakov <yakov.litvin.publi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Simon,
>
> May I ask a couple of questions (or rather pull requests):
>
> * would you mind to add a changelog in plugin(s) you amend?

Sure - that makes sense - I'll do that from my next change.

> * do have plans of hosting an html version of the wiki somewhere? I
> mean, in raw text it's rather useful to see the plugins only (tiddler
> texts) while the whole TiddlyWiki should be rather available as a page
> (the "raw" button at github doesn't provide this)

That would be an excellent idea. Although the ZIP version is better
for creating a blank TiddlyWiki, it would make sense to have a
'tryout' version from which the ZIP form can be downloaded (as on the
main TiddlyWiki site)

> * is it possible that you establish an RSS feed of the updates? I
> really wish this happen with all the repositories, but there are some
> issues about it so if you do it, that would be a good contribution for
> others also.

I think this is standard on github.

To subscribe to changes to the associated wiki, subscribe to:
https://github.com/huggyfee/VisualTW2/wiki.atom
To subscribe to commits on the project:
https://github.com/huggyfee/VisualTW2/commits/master.atom

> * and yet, why you (or Pascal) decided to host updates somewhere else,
> not at [1]?

If you look on the original site, it's not primarily about these
tools, and Pascal hasn't been able to maintain this for a few years,
so I offered to take this over.  Rather than asking him to take on the
overhead of me asking to push all my updates, it made more sense to
host this on a more conventional platform for open source
development.  If you search for TiddlyWiki on github, you'll see I'm
not the only one.  It also allows others to easily fork from the
project (i.e. create their own versions) if they want to.

> [1]http://visualtw.ouvaton.org/VisualTW.html

Hope that answers your questions.

All the best

Simon.