Also thought that it would be useful if a particular column could be
adjusted to show tiddler titles only, with the text initially
collapsed. Because my to do list can get very long? ;-)

Also if I placed all tiddlers I work on under a todo column the
oversight would be lost. But maybe I understand 'Kanban' wrongly (only
heard of it now) and it isn't meant for anything than very short
tiddler texts? - But then also the tiddler titles alone could already
do.