Hi Tim

Dragging a tiddler from one tag category to another doesn't seem to
change the tag in a consistent way - or save the change on TiddlySpace
It doesn't even show that a change should be saved (a *dirty* tiddler)
- or ask if you really want to loose your changes, when updating the
page  :

http://vtabs-ttt.tiddlyspace.gir.dk/

I will investigate on a vanilla TW later..

Cheers Måns Mårtensson