> In trying to access Jeremys message as you suggested (from a blanck TW
> - with External Tiddlers TemporaryTiddlers and SectionLinks only
> installed)... I got a macro error...saying that "names is
> undefinied" (in FF) and "Cannot convert names to object" in Opera.

Minor syntax issue with macro usage.  Since the parameter starts with
"http:", the TWCore macro processor sees this as a "name:value" pair,
rather than a URL.  To be properly recognized, add doubled square
brackets around the parameter to "quote" it, like this:

   <<tiddler [[http://www.TiddlyWiki.com/#HelloThere]]>>

> This also raises a question..... to have ExternalTiddlersPlugin read
> in information from a php file that is producing output with
> echo....would I have to format that output as a tiddler......"<div
> title title='       ' creator='      .......................</pre></
> div>"  ?

Nope.  ExternalTiddlersPlugin will read in *any* externally-provided
content as plain text.  However, *IF* there is a "storeArea" within
that content, then it can also parse and extract an individual tiddler
definition from that content.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

----
TiddlyTools needs YOUR financial support...
Help ME to continue to help YOU...
make a generous donation today:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donations

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact