Given Jeremy's statement "I'd be interested in trying to make
TiddlyWiki5's format compatible with WikiCreole, but only if it can be
done without substantially impacting existing texts."

I've started a new discussion on this topic. I think it is certainly
possible to make TW more compatible with WikiCreole.

Martin