ON SECOND THOUGHT ... I can go further here.

The array is 2 members wide, 66 deep, and NOT TO BE EDITED.

I think it would be good to have it in a tiddler's body (that had already
occurred to me).

This will contribute to the task of ordering 1,000 tiddlers of the type
"scripture passage."  The index I have described will provide the top-level
ordering.  The ordering from there will be extracted from the tiddler
titles.  So Mark 10:23 (chap 10 verse 23) would use the array to get 120,
and then concatenate 10 and 23 (from the title) to produce 1201023.