Do that and good luck. I'm sure you get along, at least you have some
stuff to get going. For me, learning TW/JavaScript was and is a lot of
fun. At some point I had the pleasure to get insights from Eric.
Unfortunately, our contact broke off ...somewhat due to the nature of
the medium we had prodominantly used to communicate back then.

There are a few people around here who might not be so much into
theology, but who sure enjoy supporting the occasional js / makro /
plugin challenge... after all this is how most all of our beloved
plugins came into existence... people taking up on challenges and
ruminating on all of the codebits to get them to work ...right.

So, we see you around. :-)