I'd love to be able to use this coretweak to control which transcluded
tiddlers should be shown at specific weekdays...
if Thursday then show tiddler
if NOT Thursday then show  AnotherTiddler

I also see a lot of potential in using it for questionnaires, where
the existence of a tag or a fieldvalue might control what is visible
via transclusions....

I guess I could use the HideWhen/ShowWhen plugin in a similar manner -
however this coretweak seems to be more usable directly in tiddler/
text content...

Could you please provide a few examples - or a solution for my little
project??

"http://trac.tiddlywiki.org/ticket/890 - OPEN
This tweak extends the <<tiddler>> macro syntax so you can include a
javascript-based test expression to determine if the tiddler
transclusion should be performed:
<<tiddler TiddlerName if:{{...}} with: param param etc.>>
If the test is true, then the tiddler is transcluded as usual. If the
test is false, then the transclusion is skipped and no output is
produced."

I found out about Coretweak 890 by reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/62a780de60727665/24dc2e489428f8a6

Cheers Måns Mårtensson