> Kriss had a question in
> november:http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/121884...
> which seems to be similar (in some respect ??..)...

Kriss' questions seems similar but it really isn't.

In fact, his solution has what I would call "design flaws" which are:
I would not identify tiddlers by their names. Instead, I would use
tagging to retrieve lists sorted by date of tiddlers tagged, say
'Journal', or 'Meeting'... not only, because I would like the liberty
to prepend a few key words after a tiddler whose name starts with a
date, e.g.:

"2011.11.04 Posted Question In Google Groups"

Of course, one could split those strings, but that might turn out
difficult if the format contained named dates.

Anyhow, to answer Kriss post here, as it hadn't been answered at his
topic:
groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/
121884cf0cef5ebf

Let's call his functional tiddler [[Diary]]:
<<tiddler show with:{{
var tid, out = '',
        fmt = 'DD mmm YY';
        oneday = 24*60*60*1000,
    d = t1 = new Date(),
    t0 = t1 - parseInt('$1')*oneday;
        while(d > t0){
                d = d - oneday;
                tid = new Date(d).formatString(fmt);
                if(store.tiddlerExists(tid))
                        out += '*[[' + tid + ']]\n';
         }
    out;
}}>>

And then he could place something like this in another tiddler...
My last 7 days:
<<tiddler Diary with:"7">>

However, this doesn't check on any tags and you would have to put your
meeting notes into your journal tiddlers, as you could (obviously)
only have one tiddler per day, and it doesn't take care of any date
before y2k, etc, etc...

So, I suggest for a review like the one Kriss wants to do, you would
either use the list macro or something like...
http://tobibeer.tiddlyspace.com/#Filtr

tb