On Thursday, February 2, 2012 12:06:10 PM UTC+7, Daos wrote:

> I followed the download guide and yet it still wont save.

There are so many different flavors and versions of TW out there, would be
best if you were more specific.

For example, "latest version standalone empty.html from TiddlyWiki.com" - FYI
= v2.6.5

Running Windows 7 and Firefox.

You may have problems with recent browser versions, I've found the last
v3.6 FF to be bulletproof, and you can run a "portable" version of that if
you want to keep the newer one installed.

> (Also, how well does this typically handle large amounts of text?)

I've put in pretty large "book's worth" of text, but can depend on how
complex your plugins get. But on reasonable hardware, even when it starts
to slow down it's still OK doing regular navigation. Scripted operations of
course can vary widely.