I love this plugin, I think it is a great addition to TW.  However I
also really like my theme and I've noticed that the DiscussionPlugin
applies its own theme, including line spacing, text colour and
background colour.  And for the life of me I can't find where to
change this so I can have my Theme back.  Ideally I would like to have
the new tabs changed from gray to transparent (or the same colour as
my theme backgroud), remove the border, and change the text format
back.

Is this possible?