Hi Liam

> Here's the MTC:http://discuss.tiddlyspot.com/
>
> I've given some description in the [[Discussion Discussion]] tiddler.

Great job :-) Thanks

To remove borders from tabcontents and get the background color in
there (all tabs in the TW) write:

.tabContents{
background:[[ColorPalette::Background]];border:none;
}

in your StyleSheet tiddler.

If you want it not to affect the tabs in the sidebar you can can
preceed it with #displayArea

#displayArea .tabContents{
background:[[ColorPalette::Background]];border:none;
}

I'm sure you can create a custom css class which will only affect this
tabset and not other tabsets inside it...
However i don't know how...

Checkout your shadowtiddler StyleSheetLayout - if you want to find
more parameters to change - (ie tab button borders etc). Copy/paste
them into your StyleSheet tiddler and make changes there - not in the
StyleSheetLayout tiddler!!

Cheers Måns Mårtensson