Perhaps we could think of the required outputs.....

| Code  | Phrase | Contained in Tiddler |h
| #description | "few leaves on his flowers" | [[Neatness in Gardens]] |
| #emotion | "he was delighted" | [[Neatness in Gardens]] |
| table showing coded phrases and locations|c

... then work out a how to produce the table

1) go to the tiddler store
2) find any tiddler that has any text surrounded by double single
brackets and followed by a hash and put them into an array
3) output table

I think the Javascript RegEx Object might come in handy...

ALex

[1] http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/jsref_obj_regexp.asp