Hi all,

I use the latest release of TiddlyWiki (2.6.5) and I just installed the
EditSectionPlugin.
After editing a tiddler and saving the wiki with the saving changes button
in the sidebar, the edit section button in all my opened tiddlers
duplicates, i.e. another edit button appears right next to the other. It
occurs whenever I use one of the two available saving functions: the saving
changes button in the sidebar and the saving button in a tiddlers editing
view.
I also reproduced this bug in an empty TW.

Does anybody have the same problem?

Kind regards,
Albert

Browser: latest Firefox on Ubuntu 11.10