Hi seba,

it's weird! I've tried all of your suggestions several times, but always
the same behavior.
I've tested with an empty TW without any template tweaks ... but no luck!
I'll give up. At least there are no bugs with Android :)

I think that it has something to do with my installed JRE or other system
related issues.

Thank you for your patience seba ... hope to get it working sometime.

Regards,
Albert