Hi guys!

I'm working on my InfoboxTablesPlugin (1) and it's more or less
complete, but there are a couple of issues that I just can't seem to
find a solution to.
I've tested this in Internet Explorer 9, Waterfox 11, Chrome 18,
Safari 5.1.5 and Opera 11.62.

''Issue 1: Duplicate ID's''
I'd like to support multiple instances of the macro in the same
tiddler. For this purpose, I've assigned a InstanceID parameter, so
that each instance has a unique ID and that one instance doesn't
override another instance of the same type (instances of different
types aren't a problem). The problem is that my code for finding
duplicate ID's doesn't quite work. I can find the InstanceID's, but
the duplicates aren't moved to array. I've narrowed the issue down to
an if-clause (marked as DOESN'T DO PUSH).
Also see tiddler: [[Example with two infoboxes of the same type with
the same ID]] (a warning message should be displayed instead of the
second table)

''Issue 2: Hiding empty lines''
Because not all parameters are always entered, I've enababled the
hiding of lines where parameter value is "unknown" (accordingly,
sections are hidden where all parameters in a section are unknown; the
same goes for the whole table). The problem is, Internet Explorer
doesn't hide the lines (and the No Info div, which is displayed when
the table contains no data).
See tiddler: [[Example with two infoboxes of a different type,
including side-by-side display]]

''Issue 3: Table style where column width changes''
The tables basically consist of two columns 100 and 200 points wide,
where the first column contains the parameter name and the second the
value. However, I also wanted to provide a comparative view, where
both columns would be 150 points wide and would both contain values
(the parameter name would be the section title). Only Internet
Explorer displays the tables correctly, the other browsers widen the
table or sometimes make a mess.
See tiddler: [[Example with shorthand parameters]]

''Issue 4: Shorthand parameters''
Since parameter names are used in the table, they need to be
descriptive. However, writing long names as parameters and
substituting spaces with underscores can get very inconventient, which
is why I've enabled "shorthand" parameters.
For example, if the parameter is "Why TiddlyWiki rocks", you can
assign it a custom shorthand parameter like "TWRocks" for example.
In the infobox template, you would then write:
Why TiddlyWiki rocks ((TWRocks))
where the shorthand parameter is written between double parentheses,
after the descriptive name. When the code parses the template and
finds double parentheses, it takes the text between the parentheses as
the named parameter for the macro. All browsers use the shorthand
parameters correctly in normal display, but only Internet Explorer
uses them correctly in comparative display.
See tiddler: [[Example with shorthand parameters]]

For examples, I use the following templates, which demonstrate and
describe everything that the plugin enables:
[[Infobox_Example_Battle]]
[[Infobox_Example_Person]]

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

(1) http://infoboxes.tiddlyspot.com