Fedora 16 with Oracle Java 1.7.0_04 ea b18 (ea = Early Access - not
sure how I ended up with the ea version installed):

Firefox 11.0 and luakit 2011.07.22.r1 both work fine.

Mixed results under WinXP and Java 1.6.0_31:

Firefox 11 - beta works fine.
Chrome 18.0.1025.152 m - works with old version, but not with beta.
Internet Explorer - works, but with ActiveX warning dialog when saving
(I didn't spend any time trying to configure IE to permanently allow
the interaction... I never use it for tiddlywiki content).

XP with Java 1.7.0_03:

Firefox - works fine
Chrome - can't get java 7 and chrome to play nice - if anyone has it
working, I'd love to know how.
IE - same behavior as Java 1.6.0